Fire Equipment Services Ltd was established in 1980 and operates throughout the UK specialising in all aspects of fire protection equipment and services.
Fire Equipment Services Ltd. was founded on honesty, integrity and dedication to its customers’ and with over 20 years of experience. We believe that communication is the key to success and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your fire protection requirements.
Inspection and Maintenance of Portable Fire Equipment/Hose Reels
- The inspection, maintenance and re-charging of portable fire extinguishers in accordance with BS 5306 Part 3: 2003.
- The inspection and maintenance of hose reels in accordance with BS EN 671-3: 2000.
- This service applies to all types and makes of equipment and is performed by fully qualified engineers.
Fire Extinguisher Staff Training
We offer comprehensive certified courses in the following areas: –
- First aid fire fighting
- Fire warden
- Senior fire warden
We offer a comprehensive assessment of your premises to identify any fire protection and safety risks providing a detailed programme of corrective/preventive action.
Fire Detection Equipment Maintenance
We offer 24/7 maintenance cover of fire alarm systems in buildings in accordance with BS 5839 Part 1: 2002.
We offer on-site surveys for the following: –
- Selection and installation of portable fire extinguishers in accordance with BS 5306 Part 8: 2009.
- The selection and installation of safety signs in accordance with BS 5499 Part 4: 2000 for escape route signs and BS 5499 Part 1: 2002 for signs other than escape route signs.
- The design & installation of fire alarm systems in buildings in accordance with BS 5839 Part 1: 2002.
- The design and installation of emergency lighting in accordance with BS 5266 Part 1: 1999.
We are British Approvals for Fire Equipment (BAFE) registered having satisfactorily complied with their requirements
BS 5306 Part 3
Code of practice for the selection, Installation and Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
Quality specification to ISO 9001: 2008 relating to the contract maintenance of portable fire extinguishers and the registered service technicians scheme for the contract maintenance of portable fire extinguishers.
BS EN ISO 9001: 2008
Quality Systems: Specification for Manufacture, Installation and Servicing
We are full members of Fire Industry Association (FIA)
This membership ensure that we are fully informed of all new legislation and industry news including any product recalls which could affect your safety.
As a company committed to your safety we have adopted the new BAFE ST 104 scheme for BAFE Service Technicians.
The main objective of the scheme is to raise the standards and levels of competence of technicians resulting in
improved and safer servicing of portable fire extinguishers and increased confidence to you the customer.